Sunday, November 4, 2007

Home on a Sunday

Yip...

I don't enjoy missing church. John's fever has spread to the other two. Lydia had a fever last night, though she's fine today. She may actually be over the bug, but I generally like for the kids to be fever-free for at least 24 hours before they start getting out. Ethan has been fever-free that long, but he's had to do a breathing treatment and sounds like he's going to need another one. His chest hurts so terribly bad when it tightens up like this. I really feel badly for him. He just sits on the couch and stares out into nothingness and whines every once-in-a-while. So while Ethan sits and Lydia plays, I blog.

My mom and dad came over last night. We played Scrabble. I love that game. I hate that game. I hear you don't want to play that game with my brother David. I didn't come in last, but I never win.

I think Lydia's fever is on the rise...

0 edifying expressions: