Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy birthday to a special little girl

I can't believe that she's already a year old! Happy birthday, Lydia!



Too bad I couldn't get her to smile. We had a great time celebrating Saturday. She was in a fantastic mood, like she almost always is. Of course we had cake and ice cream. Well, we would have had ice cream if I'd remembered to get it out. I was surprised that she wore her birthday girl hat all day. Here are a few more photos.

of her cake(s)...



..and of her eating her cake...




We also had some presents...




It seemed like everyone felt like having a party.

2 edifying expressions:

amandavital said...

that cake is SO adorable... did you make that yourself? I wish I could do that.... looks like you guys really had a good time, your blog really inspires me. thanks

Elizabeth said...

I WISH I could decorate cakes like that. Unfortunately, that's not my handiwork. It's from a local bakery. But, trust me, it was yummy!