Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Huzzah!

Just a little excited that I got music to play on my blog. I don't always do so well with code and stuff. Well, the song that I'm sharing with everyone is by a family that we know, the Daugherty family. The song (I'm pretty sure) was written by the mother of this family. It's been a little while since we've caught up with them, so my memories are getting sketchy. I'm pretty sure that this family was blessed with nine children, all of which serve the Lord steadfastly today. This song, Train Up a Child, is such a blessing that I still get a little teary eyed even after hearing it a million times. Hope it's a blessing to all who hear.

Birthday blessings to my precious husband, who is 32 today!! Heh, he's getting old. :P

2 edifying expressions:

mummynat said...

I am so pleased you are gardening...now don't forget to water :)
I hope you are all very well, your family really are very beautiful.

HsKubes said...

What a beautiful song. I loved the words. Thank you for sharing!

By the way, I like your new blog look (new to me). ;o)

~ Christina