Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another busy weekend

Busy weekends are the norm for us. I wanted to share this weekend with everyone. I'll let the pictures do the talking. First, our board game night with the youth group, playing Apples to Apples.


After I begged for a group picture, they consented.



General monkeying around.

So, the next day was our spaghetti supper fund raiser, where the Lord gave us $500 dollars to put toward youth camp.



Setting up and preparing...



And there's always time for silliness, horseplay, and towel popping.



Again, I had to beg for a group picture. On the fourth try, we got this nice one.



The teens (and me washing up in the second photo) cleaning up afterward and my wonderful love, who paused delegating cleaning for a photo.


My little lassie helping in the clean-up.


Then we also had some family fun with grandparents on Memorial Day.


John hitting, my dad catching and my love pitching...or at least they are all trying.

0 edifying expressions: