Thursday, July 10, 2008

busy again

I didn't manage to get those pictures of VBS. With all the hustle and bustle, I really just kept forgetting to bring my camera. Of course, as always, I had a blast with the kids. I had anywhere from 18-25 kids ages 3-6, most of them being on the younger end of the spectrum. Whew...It was hard to be sure, but hard work is good work. The class was divided at preaching-time. I would have the 5 & 6 year olds and the 3's and 4's where taken upstairs. Anyway, but for the important part, we had two souls saved during Bible school. Praise the Lord!!

I'm going to have another week or so of silence because tomorrow we're going to be taking off to Miamisburg, OH for youth camp. We plan on making a trip to the Creation Museum. This time, I will be taking my camera. We are trusting the Lord to move through the hearts of our youth group. If He doesn't, then we've just taken a vacation.

I'll be back to blogging soon. :)

0 edifying expressions: