Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quotes on Influence

Are you somebody's inspiration? You should be. There should be about your life those qualities which would inspire someone to nobler living.
- Dr. Lee Roberson, "Two Dogs and Peace of Mind," 1974

As I was thumbing through a book of quotes by Dr. Roberson, I came across this one. It caused me to think about the very special ladies in my life who encourage me to go on for Christ. What I find amazing, and almost ironic, is that those ladies who inspire me the most will at times come and share that I edify them also! When I count how much of a Godly example these ladies are to me, I am truly humbled to think that God could use "little ole me" to encourage others.

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. --Proverbs 27:17

0 edifying expressions: