Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Play Clothes


(You can click for larger)

Well, the pink is actually for church, not play. I still have lots to do, including some material that is intended for Christmas gifts. I think it will be done in plenty of time. The pink and camouflage are a cotton, more intended for summer wear. The blue jumper with the flower is, I'd guess you'd call it a low-pile corduroy. The blue skirt is a heavy denim and the brown is a medium weight double knit. There will be a denim jumper and a blue corduroy skirt that I've almost completed.

I'm not a fantastic seamstress yet, but practice makes perfect!

2 edifying expressions:

Sharon said...

Elizabeth! Those are so darling!! She's a blessed little girl to have a mommy to sew her such pretty outfits. :)

HsKubes said...

You did a great job!
You've been busy!

~ Christina