Thursday, December 4, 2008

Revival for the Home

This week (Wednesday through Saturday) we are having a special treat at church. Bro. Stinnett Ballew is preaching a series on the home. Last night's sermon was such a blessing. He preached "Ten Big Guns of the Devil." Bro. Ballew brought up 10 different vices used by Satan to attack the home. I personally was challenged and the Lord spoke to me about guarding against those "big guns." I may be quite out-of-pocket this week, as I am very busy with my home and children.

I was also invited by a lady who has recently joined our church, to attend with her a homeschool group. I'm very excited about going today. This is our second year in homeschooling and I have wanted to join a group since day one. I'll let y'all know how it goes, that is, once this week is finished.

0 edifying expressions: