Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a quick little post...

...before the day gets started good. I mean, I've already done a few things here and there, but you know what I mean.

Yesterday after we had our school-time, John wanted to call his Paw-Paw (Jeremy's dad) to ask if they could go hunting. John's been out in the woods plenty of times with Paw-Paw, but they've never seen a deer. As we were waiting for Paw-Paw to come and get John to go hunting, John and I were sitting on the front porch while the younger ones were still napping. He said to me, "Momma, I sure hope we see a deer today." *pauses and looks thoughtful* "But if not, maybe we could see a few turkeys."

Well, he got what he wanted yesterday. Here's a Polaroid he brought home.

1 edifying expressions:

Kristi said...

Way to go, John!! How 'bout fryin' up some deer steak???
:)

By the way, Elizabeth, I'm Kristi from Thimble Thoughts. I followed you over here from Courtney's.

Nice to "meet" ya.

~Kristi