Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009

What a busy Christmas season this year! We are breathing a sigh of relief that it's over and then looking back wondering how it went by so quickly. We did indeed have a very blessed Christmas and got to be with all of our family.

I'm try to be brief because I have a thousand irons in the fire right now, but I wanted to share that at church we had a watchnight service. It included lots of great singing and preaching, along with supper!

On a bittersweet note, I also wanted to share that a few days ago, my husband's grandmother died. She was a Christian who loved the Lord very much and had a very painful road before she went on to Glory. I have no doubt that she's now in heaven. I will not be making any lengthy or fantastic posts anytime soon, so please bear with me. :)

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. --Psalm 116:15

0 edifying expressions: