Friday, March 13, 2009

Short, Sweet and to the Point

Just wanted to share with cyberspace how joyful I am today about the Lord saving me! What a work He did. What a work He's still doing by molding me, loving me and teaching me! Praise Him.

Also wanted to share a little sweet surprise from my dear husband. I had asked him where I could get an aloe plant. Nothing fancy, just something for a burn to two.

Here's what was on my hope chest when I got home Thursday.



The pot you may remember from a previous post, but it looks pretty good in our bedroom. Thanks, my love!

4 edifying expressions:

Sharon said...

Aren't husbands wonderful?!!! The other day a commercial came on for Irish Spring soap and we normally use Safeguard and I happened to mention I love the smell of Irish Spring and the next day he brought home some Irish Spring soap! :)

In answer to your question about our garden, we usually plant tomatoes, okra, cucumbers, peppers, onions, yellow squash, zucchini, lettuce, and beans. We can some of it and freeze some. Have you ever taken yellow squash and sliced it real thin and dry it? It is delicious! It's crunchy and has a naturally sweet flavor.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristi said...

Awww, that was very sweet of him!!

~Kristi

HsKubes said...

Yes, praise the Lord for saving us, teaching us, and changing us!
What a blessing your husband gave you. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

~ Christina

Tammy said...

How sweet and thoughtful of your husband!

And yes, how wonderful our Saviour is!