Thursday, May 21, 2009

Invitation

I wanted to send a quick invite anyone who stops by to a new blog. The blog is The Baptist Pastor's Page and is written by Pastor Phillip Blackwell. Bro. Phillip and Mrs. Jamie are our very dearest earthly friends and have been for many years. Bro. Phillip began pastoring Salem Baptist Church in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2006. The blog is written as a devotional and will be a blessing and a challenge to anyone who reads.

If you're a long-time reader, you may remember Phillip and Jamie that so graciously let us stay at their house for several days before youth camp last year. That was crazy!

2 edifying expressions:

Kristy... said...

Hello Elizabeth.
Thanks for stopping by and congrats on your newest bundle.
Do you know what you are having?
I am due August 10th but they say that I will have her by August 3rd.. We are very excited and feel VERY blessed...
I see you have a Lydia.. that was my youngests sons name had he been a girl, but since then , its been used by a friend so it was out this time around.. BUT, I still LOVE it!
I will be back !

Elizabeth said...

We're having a boy, which will make us 3 for 4 in boys!

Yep, I have a Lydia. I sort of have the same situation with names, especially with girls. My friends have a lot of girls and it seems like every name that I like is taken. hahaha