Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Dropping By

It has been forever, it seems, since I blogged. I just feel like I don't have a scrap of time right now. But I wanted to say hello and just let everyone know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth! We have been working on getting to youth camp in a few weeks (June 22nd - 26th), trying to keep the garden picked and the harvest put away, looking high and low for secondhand home school curriculum for next year, starting to make very small preparations for a new little one, not to mention my regular duties of being a keeper at home. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can sit down and have a proper post.

About 11 weeks until we have a new baby. Maybe I'll post a picture of my seven-month baby bump!

2 edifying expressions:

Kristy... said...

You should post a picture of your belly.. I love seeing pregnant bellies!

Sharon said...

I pray you and the baby will have an easy time with delivery!!