Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big Blessings!

I just love babies! I really, really do. I get excited about babies of complete strangers that I see in the grocery store. That said, I wanted to take a second to post and big CONGRATULATIONS to Kristy on the birth of her fourth child, a daughter, Abigail! She's a beauty.

I still have a bit to go before we have our latest addition arrives. Now, if you know me in real life, you'll know that I am very, very clumsy. Yesterday I took a very bad fall. I mean, not just a fall-in-the-floor type. I mean the type where your feet go over your head several times. The baby seems to be fine. I am going to call my doctor, just for peace of mind for me and my husband. I am fine, except very sore and stove up. Especially in my neck and ribs is sore, but I'm completely sure baby and I are fine.

We started school today and plan to go with it until the baby is born. We also started Bible school last night. It's not too bad because the first week or so of school is always short and easy. I am thoroughly enjoying teaching the 7 - 8 year olds at Bible school. Last night I had about 12 girls and only 4 boys. Poor boys are outnumbered! Big thanks to my special helper, Erin, who sometimes stops by and reads my blog! *wink*

Another busy week, but another week full of blessings.

1 edifying expressions:

Kristy... said...

THANKS for the congrats! What a nice surprise... :D

I hope you are feeling ok from your fall, how scary... take it easy .... :)