Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And Baby Makes Six

Just was going to post that Mr. Josiah was born Monday morning at 1:47am. I am using my Mr. Wonderful's laptop and the hospital's wi-fi. Anyway, once I get home will do the best I can do get a complete post, but here are a few details for now.

I mentioned (I think) that I've been having some pretty strong Braxton-Hicks contractions all week and some other tell-tale signs of labor, especially later in the week. So when had them all day Sunday, it was normal by me. By Sunday night's church service they were coming on regularly...about 8-10 minutes apart. (Trying to pay attention to preaching and timing contractions isn't easy). Well, we went to the hospital that night about 10:30 or 11. When they checked me, I was dilated to 9 cm and my water was bulging. With that, I'm going stop my story and leave everyone hanging there. muahaha!!

Here is a teaser picture of little man about 12 hours old.

5 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! I loved it when I had a "short" labor at the hospital. What a head of hair on that little guy!

Kristy... said...

Oh he is absolulty BEAUTIFUL... look at all that hair. cant wait to hear the rest of the story.. been meaning to post my birth story as well.. FUN FUN FUN.

Tammy said...

He's so precious!! Oh, I'm so happy for you!! Praise the LORD!! :oD

char said...

Gorgeous!! I would not have known what to do if I had a a baby with that much hair. All 3 of mine were baldies but have made up for it now:) And he looks like a BIG strong boy!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Very sweet! Congrats on #4! :)