Monday, October 19, 2009

More Updates

Just updating everyone that we're still at the hospital. Josiah's fever is much better than it was. He's seeing long periods that are fever-free. When he is running fever it's not much over 100. Today's biggest challenge is Josiah's lack of appitite. He has ZERO appitite. I'm offering it to him every two hours, but he is only nursing for 10 minutes. And in those ten minutes he is not eagerly nursing.
Never does he even come close to emptying a breast. He's very lethargic and sleeps for hours and hours. When I got here, it was easy to be encouraged. It's a bit harder now. I have my Bible here and have been getting lots of encouragement from the Psalms. We've been here since Friday...maybe tomorrow will be our day to go home. If his demeanor is not better, we probably won't, but we'll see. Please keep Josiah in your prayers. He acts like such a sick little boy.

4 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

I will continue to pray for you and your sweet little boy.

Kristy... said...

I have been praying for you little one whenever he comes to mind Elizabeth.. I have been there with sick ones in the hospital, it is ever so hard!
Keep us posted!

char said...

STILL PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY BOY!

Lori said...

I am still praying for you and Josiah.