Friday, November 13, 2009

Kenny Baldwin sermons

My husband has uploaded those Kenny Baldwin sermons from Monday and Tuesday's church services posted. The link to our church's sermon archive is on my side bar, but just in case, here it is also. The first one is entitled Holy Heartburn! out of Luke 24 and features Bro. Kenny singing "When Answers Aren't Enough" and "Were It Not for Grace." Be sure that you have enough time to listen to the whole thing. You won't want to turn it off, and it's exactly one hour long. There were not so many people there since he preached as Ida was making landfall, but Tuesday night we had people everywhere.

Tuesday night's sermon is entitled Behold, the Dreamer Cometh out of Genesis 37. Both messages were really great. This message was sort of more for the youth, but it really spoke to me and I could relate to it on many different levels. We had an absolute full house that night! Then, Bro. Kenny sings two more songs which are also on there. I was disappointed that the teenagers didn't get recorded. *sniff*

My cyber-friend, Kimberly, asked how we fared through Ida. Well, we didn't get it nearly as bad the Atlantic coast. The footage I've seen on The Weather Channel was pretty nasty. Here it was just like a blustery rainstorm. We got about 5" of rain at our house. It knocked a lot of leaves out of the trees, but I didn't even see one limb down ... not even a dead and rotten limb. We're pretty hurricane resilient around here. I don't even worry about hurricane supplies until I see a cat 2! But it was really strange to see a hurricane in mid-November, I'll admit.

2 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

Hey, thanks for the link! Glad to hear that all is well. When I have some time, I'm going to listen to those sermons.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!