Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Cold!

But these should help me to warm up...

Apple cinnamon muffin and chamomile lemongrass tea!

I was going to get brave and show before and after pictures of my project yesterday: cleaning the oven and microwave. But the before was really bad, embarrassing even, so I chickened out! ;o) I can't stand either of the two jobs. My pastor's wife told me a great trick for the microwave though. Many of you probably already know this one, because she thought I was nuts for not doing this already. Take a big, very microwave safe bowl and fill it about 3/4 full with water. Turn the microwave on high for about 5 minutes. If your microwave is only mildly dirty, at this point you can just wipe out the yuckies. If your microwave is like mine, then let the hot water stand in the microwave for 10 minutes and repeat. Keep this up until the yuckies wipe off. The steam will loosen the splattered on food!

2 edifying expressions:

Kristy... said...

Yes, I did know that already, but, it is a nice reminder :P Mine could use a bowl or two or three :)

mummynat said...

Even better if you add half a lemon!