Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Big Man

Kristy said that I needed to post some photos of Josiah so...


playing in the baby gym


flipping and flopping around to find toys


oh, hey Mommy!


crawling is really hard!


Are you looking at me, Mom? (smiling through pacifier)


Scooting, rolling and finding an Etch-a-Sketch


If only I could turn the knobs...


John will help me play.


And I can't post one kid without posting all 4! I caught Lydia in mid-giggle.


Here's John showing off his schoolwork that he's finished at record speed today.


And I can't believe that I'm publishing this photo with this messy room in the background. Cleaning the bedroom is Ethan's job, but in his defense, today was sheet day and the hamper was full. And "tidy the bedroom" is an afternoon chore and this photo was taken in the morning. But anyway, here he is looking surprised since I snuck up behind him. (And being the geek that I am, I looked up the past tense of sneak to verify what I wrote and learned that it's actually "sneaked." I also think that "sneaked" sounds ridiculous and I'm sticking to the word I use: "snuck.")

4 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

Well that last photo, that's your real life!!! What's a homeschool house without a little laundry and toys on the floor?

Kristy... said...

Yay photos!

What a big boy you got there!
He is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute.. as are your others.. that little Lydia is sure a princess!

Abby and Josiah have the same play gym!!!!

THANKS for posting!!!!! :)
(p.s. I would have stuck with Snuck too)

Elizabeth said...

Kimberly,
so right! a dry erase marker in one hand and a baby in the other hand.

Kristy,
Thanks for the complements on the kids. That's so neat about Abby (or should I say Gaily *wink*) and Josiah's gyms. And, yeah, what in the world is sneaked? Who uses that word??!??!

Kristy... said...

Elizabeth,
Sneaked just sounds like bad english LOL

My gym *or should I say Gailys* was given to me by a friend.. but she LOVES it.