Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a Mother to a Seven-Year-Old

To some I guess he's still little, but he just seems so big and growny to me. My John is turning seven! I just can't believe it! Seven things I love about John:

  1. He's big, but not too big to give kisses, hugs and occasionally crawl up into my lap.
  2. Right now, he has an adorable toothless grin!
  3. He is very, very helpful with his older siblings and has a keen eye for their well-being.
  4. He's great at memorizing Scripture.
  5. He's always ready to lend a hand in the house and does it (usually :P ) with a great attitude.
  6. When he does had a bad attitude, he usually can change it into a good attitude all on his own.
  7. He loves to work and is very mechanically inclined for his age.

3 edifying expressions:

Kristy... said...

Happy Birthday to your little big boy! :P

My oldest will be Seven in April.. It goes by TOOOOOOOO fast.

I love his toothless grin!

I think I will "Steal" this idea for my kids birthdays. CUTE.

Sharon said...

My niece's seventh birthday is today! Happy birthday to your big boy!!!!

Tami said...

it is hard to believe isn't it!!!! by the way you won my giveaway for the shortening- http://agodlyhomemaker.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-winner.html