Friday, March 19, 2010

The Armour of God

In Bible, the children have been learning the text on the armour of God: Ephesians 6:11-17. Lydia has been learning it also, but needs help with the latter end of it. Here I used our webcam to get her reciting verses 11-13, with some minor errors. C'mon, she's just turned three! Her little voice is so cute. I pray that these verses sink into her and when she needs that holy armour she will remember how to arm herself with it.



Oh, and she does know the whole bit, but just needs a few memory joggers after verse 13. She'll get it in time, but while I was thinking about it, I thought I'd share this little blessing.

3 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

Love, the Momma, how we doin'? at the end there! Very sweet, isn't it just amazing what such small children are capable of!

Kristy... said...

"ob God" and "Debil" <3<3

she is too cute
and I LOVE her shirt :P

Sarah said...

How very sweet! She did a great job! :)