I sure had a great birthday yesterday. I think what made it so special was all the well-wishes I received. Let's see if I can name them all...
- call and birthday card from my husband
- "happy birthdays" from my children and a card signed by them
- birthday card made by John
- call and card from my mom
- a separate call from my dad
- call and email from my mother-in-law
- well-wishes from my father-in-law when I called to talk to Jeremy (they work together)
- call from my sister-in-law
- birthday texts from 4 of my youth girls
- birthday text from one of the youth guys
- well-wishes from one of Jeremy's co-workers when I called to talk to Jeremy
- call from one of my mom's closest friends ... they've been friends since third grade, I think.
- call from one of mom's former co-workers ... they don't even work together anymore!
- card from my uncle and aunt who live about 2 hours away
- card from my husband's aunt
Happy birthday card from John.