Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Youth Camp

Hi everyone! Next week Jeremy and I will be privileged to take 13 teenagers to youth camp. From the best I can count, it will 4 teens' "rookie year." One of them is attending for her SEVENTH year!! When she started, the youth group age went from 12-18. The next year it went up to 13 (which was a very good thing). We have a surprise for the teens Sunday. I'll have to share it later though. I don't want to spoil it!

Hopefully when I return from camp I can get back to blogging.

2 edifying expressions:

Sarah said...

How great Elizabeth! I do hope that you all have a wonderful time, and I can't wait to read about your experience!

Thank you for your comment on my last post, I felt it was such an important issue and I was glad that you also felt strongly enough to comment.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeey!!! The 7th year girl is meeeee!! Hehehehe...... I love you mrs elizabeth!!!!! ;)