Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To My Local Schoolboard...

Dear school board, or state, or whatever,

Every August you send us a flier advertising your virtual school. Actually, you send 2 to 3 mailings advertising virtual school per school year. This year was no exception.


(pardon the image quality...my scanner isn't top-notch)

I think you just sort of miss the point of why we homeschool. Why would I take them out of Godless school and then feed them a Godless curriculum? It just doesn't make good sense. So, please take us off your mailing list. You're just wasting my money. Thanks.

1 edifying expressions:

Sarah said...

Haha!...thankfully as homeschool is still very rare in Ireland where we live we do not get these flyers/publications, but I can certainly appreciate that they are a nuisance to you!

Thank you for your comments on my blog Elizabeth...although I have slowed down alot on my posting, I have a few nice posts coming up!

I hope you and your family are keeping well

God Bless