Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Josiah Loves Tea!

Okay, so this isn't the most healthy thing for him, I know. But as good southerners, sweet tea is nearly a staple. We don't really make it "Southern Sweet," though. We try to use between 3/4 and 1 cup of sugar per gallon. I have known people to use 3 cups per gallon! Anyway, Josiah has always loved his Daddy's tea glass. He always drinks tea from the same glass and knows it when he sees it. I decided to grab my iPhone and video him. I thought it was soooooo funny!

2 edifying expressions:

Kimberly said...

Southern sweet? Can't you use that as a canning syrup!!! My Grandma made southern sweet tea all the time, a lot more than a cup of sugar. You might move a southern girl north, but you can't take the southern out of her!!

Kristy... said...

Oh i LOVE sweet tea ... tho, I havent had any in like 5 months... But, I do so miss it :P

Josiah is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I am so jealous of his hair. Abby has some, but not as much as him! He is adorable!