Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sharing Some Links

Out here in the middle of nowhere, quality Christian radio is hard to come by. At one time we could get Pensacola Christian College's Rejoice Radio, but for some reason we can't get it anymore. It seems like they're lowered their signal strength. Anyway, here at the house we enjoy many conservative radio stations. As a disclaimer, I am not fully aware of the doctrinal stand of many of the preachers, but most of them are doctrinally sound. The music, however is nothing to worry about.

Here's a list of great streaming conservative Christian radio broadcasts:
Bible Broadcasting Network
Rejoice Radio
Fundamental Broadcasting Network (probably my favorite from the list)
VCY America (home of a great news/information program called CrossTalk)
FBC radio (one that I'm pretty new to)

At our house we're blessed with a few pieces of technology that help us listen throughout the house. We recently bought a wireless router. We use our MacBook in the living room to stream Godly music that's enjoyed all day long. Hope these links are a blessing.

9 edifying expressions:

Anonymous said...

The radio station is replacing some worn out equipment. You swhould be able to hear WPCS again a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks, Mr(s). Anonymous.

I have an alarm clock radio which was tuned in to WPCS and lately I've had to switch it to NPR on WHIL. LOL, waking up to talk radio isn't appealing. Can't wait for Rejoice Radio's return.

Kimberly said...

In the meantime, if you are streaming via the "net" try our stations from here kcms spirit 105.3 and/or praise 106.5 - those are music stations. They are ran by the same ministry umbrella.

Enjoy!

Phillip Blackwell said...

Elizabeth, check out KNVBC. North Valley Baptist Church's Radio station. It can be found @ www.knvbc.com . This my favorite.

Elizabeth said...

Phillip...
I've been streaming KNVBC all day and love it! Thanks.

Hope you and Jamie are well.

Ashley said...

I like Faith1180.com and OldChristianRadio.com.
You should give these a try, too!

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name . . .

Elizabeth said...

Ashley...
I noticed that at oldchristianradio.com there are many sermons from TBC in Arlington, TX. We took our teens there a few years ago for their youth conference. We fell in love with that church, with Pastor Smith and with the Bro Tom and Sis Christy Davis. It seems like a big church, but still homey like a little church.

I haven't tried faith1180 yet, but plan to.

Jennifer said...

Hey,
I just came across your blog and I noticed you put fundamental broadcasting on this post!! I can't pick it up where I live:( but I still can listen from time to time online,its a great station. A family that goes to my church works for that station and helps promote the station and stuff,they are really good god fearing family:) It's a great station we need more like it!!

Taryn said...

I like kingdombaptist.org sermons from Texas-some are video and some are audio. He's a pastor with young children.