To some I guess he's still little, but he just seems so big and growny to me. My John is turning seven! I just can't believe it! Seven things I love about John:
- He's big, but not too big to give kisses, hugs and occasionally crawl up into my lap.
- Right now, he has an adorable toothless grin!
- He is very, very helpful with his older siblings and has a keen eye for their well-being.
- He's great at memorizing Scripture.
- He's always ready to lend a hand in the house and does it (usually :P ) with a great attitude.
- When he does had a bad attitude, he usually can change it into a good attitude all on his own.
- He loves to work and is very mechanically inclined for his age.