A special little man, my second-born, turned 6 today. My, my how time flies. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday.
Six things I love about Ethan:
- an imagination that is boundless.
- energy that is equally boundless.
- he loves animals, especially things small, furry and vulnerable.
- in treating his allergies naturally, he's had to take some pretty nasty tasting stuff. He doesn't give us a hard time about it nor does he even complain.
- he's soft hearted: quick to forgive and apologize
- he is enthusiastic to learn the Bible.