For my oldest and first-born son. I just am amazed how quickly the years are rolling by!
Eight things I love about John
- He is my outdoorsman! Just a few weeks ago he heaved a heavy sigh as we were driving through a suburb and said, "I'm sure glad we don't live where the houses are stacked up on each other." (and we're talking 1/2 acre lots) "I'd be so sad."
- He seems to have a natural aptitude for music and is excelling at the piano.
- He is a near perfect likeness to my husband, especially in personality.
- He has a sincere desire to do good and right in God's eyes.
- He's still my number one helper. He loves to help in anyway and loves to do it.
- He's a great communicator, for his age of course.
- He is great at memorizing Scripture.
- He's great with tools and machinery.
He's got a growing-boy-sized appetite, too!