Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Homeschool Happenings

Few words today, just photos... (taken from my cell phone so pardon any poor quality)

Working, working


Our end-of-the-year countdown. Snip off a paper link for each completed day! (thanks Pinterest)


Josiah colored the sun.

I decided to write the lesson day and the number of days left on each link.


A side note: I grew up a light golden blond, bordering on platinum in the summer. Then I had kids. Then I started getting darker-headed. Then I turned to the hydrogen peroxide bottle to preserve that blond. Then I got tired of having to keep lightening my roots. lol. So here I am, the natural me!



Hubby and I have been dieting since January. I am also proud to say that I am 18 pounds lighter!!

2 edifying expressions:

Twinkle Toes said...

Like the countdown idea :) We cannot wait to be done with school for the summer!

Your hair is so cute! And a very pretty color too!

Bobbin Aubins said...

Great job with the weight loss. I too am doing a diet plan with my man;-) Looking forward to Summer too! We are planning lots of artsy days for it!