Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Monday

Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom

You may notice that my latest favorite place to find helpful hints, tips, fun things to do, and pretty much anything under the sun has been Pinterest. I recently have "met" Amber both in the blogosphere and in Pinterest. She features a recurring feature called (you guessed it) Pinterest Monday. So this just seems all up my alley, especially since the past several posts have been Pinterest highlights anyway. So here goes...my Pinterest Monday contribution. Enjoy!

Oh, a little how-to on how I have this set up. Click on the images below to take you to my pin for more info. Then click on the same image on the Pinterest website for more info. Maybe you didn't need that extra info, but hey, just trying to be helpful. :)

One of my favorite boards that I have is my healthy eating board. Healthy, in this case, being defined by me as any food that uses healthy ingredients. It maybe the that my healthy eating board may feature a dessert, but that dessert will contain real food...no trans fat, no HFCS. Lots of made-from-scratch here.

This one was a huge hit! We eat some form of muffin every Friday morning. But what could be more convenient that opening the box, adding vegetable oil, egg, milk and about 20 minutes? Plus, lets face it...I haven't been able to make a muffin that actually looked good. Mine usually have very low crowns and they just don't taste as good as the box or the bakery.

Those days are in the past.

The kids flipped out about these blueberry muffins. They were a work of art.


My other pin to share is a passenger van that I actually like. Yeah, I said it. I like this one.


A Nissan NV3500. 12 passenger max. Super-duper nice interior. Plus it looks like a Nissan Titan on the outside.

3 edifying expressions:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to try the muffins, as the best ones I have, always come from a box or bakery. Also, thank you for telling us how to get to the recipe, as I for one wouldn't have figured it out.
Have a blessed week!

Elizabeth said...

You should be able to just keep clicking the image of the muffins until you get to the recipe. Just in case, here is a direct link:

http://www.completelydelicious.com/2012/02/blueberry-muffins.html

The recipe was really easy. The only part that was time consuming was making the browned butter, but it made a world of difference in the end result. Happy baking!

Elizabeth said...

Anon,
I'm sorry; I'm such an air-head sometimes. I read your comment like this: Tell us how to get the recipe...

I am notorious for skimming instead of reading. :-)